3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: Summer Vacation with The Whole Family-First Ever

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Summer Vacation with The Whole Family-First Ever

I remember our first ever summer outing with the whole family in this beautiful island called CAMIGUIN- The Island of you imagination!!! Camiguin is located  in the province of the philippines located in the Bohol Sea, about 10 km 6.2 mi off the northern coast of Mindanao. It is politically part of the northern Minadanao Region of the country and formerly a part of Misamis  Oriental province. Camiguin is the second-smallest in the country both in population and land area after Batanes  Mambajo is the capital of the province and its largest municipality both in area and population.  you will reach Camiguin island by land,air,sea. Camiguin has many tourist spots destination like the cold spring and hot spring mountains, and white beach, I've been in this place for 3 times alone and on 4th I'm with my whole family last April 2012. i never though that i would spend summer vacation with them in this beautiful island, because as far ask i know I'm not close to my mother what ever they are going to have plans on summer vacation I'm not included.  I cant take the feeling of getting hurt but I'm still happy for my kids because they can experience travelling and social life with my mom and cousin.this are the pics we had in Camiguin.
<> this is my family picture taken at  Golden Sunset Beach Club where you can captured a beautiful picture of the sunset, in front of this resort you will see the White Island in Camiguin early in the morning.


<>My kids are playing Chess Big Chessboard in the roof top of our room, they also have volleyball court and badminton in this resort.

No comments: