3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: My kids and cousins at Country Village Hotel

Friday, October 12, 2012

My kids and cousins at Country Village Hotel


This was July 7th 2012 when my kids and cousin flew from Cebu to Cagayan de Oro City. I was not around that time. I was in Boracay accompanying my Aunt’s friend from New York. I am his tour guide. Anyway, this is the day when they checked-in at Country Village hotel. Both my Aunt and my Mom stayed at the same hotel. They both stayed in second floor with just few rooms away from each other.

Photobucket
They all bond each other. I am glad that my kids can communicate with their American cousin. It seems like they are friends for a while. Actually they met when my cousin was a baby. The bond they have before continues when they meet each again six years after. I get this picture from my Aunt’s Facebook. Can you find my kids? The only boy is my oldest. My little girl is the third girls in the picture.

I am linking this entry to Blog Photo Challenge.

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

looks like the kids have bonded well!

bpc hop too!

Rcel said...

it's always nice to be able to bond with the cousins! my daughter always looks forward to such bonding basta makauli mi ug cdo! :)

bpc hop!

emzkie said...

aw.. cuties! maau kay nagkasinabtanay ra pud sila. =)

BPC hop!