3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: Celebrating my Grandma’s birthday at the cemetery

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Celebrating my Grandma’s birthday at the cemetery



This was at Green Hills cemetery in Cagayan de Oro City. It is my Grandma’s birthday that day. We visited her at the cemetery during her birthday. We know that she is gone yet we cannot forget her birthday. We miss my Grandma Letty so very much. She is one best Grandma in the world aside from my other Grandma. When she was still alive, she helped many people and that includes me. She had helped me too with my education. I will never forget her.

Photobucket
When she was alive, I helped her clean her house. I go with her where she wants to go. I even took care of her when she was sick. It is my way of thanking her for all the help she give to me and  my family. I know that my Grandma Letty is gone but she will remain in our heart forever. When my Aunt was here, we visited her too with my cousin K. I am sure that if Grandma Letty is alive, she is happy to see her great-granddaughter K. Wherever you are Grandma Letty, I hope that you are very happy.
Photobucket
 I am linking this entry to Blog Photo Challenge .

7 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwww...what a wonderful tribute! thanks for joining BPC!

Leah H. said...

So sweet and I am sure she's happy to know that you still care for her though physically she's gone forever..

Thank's for joining, bpc!

Deli said...

I had the chance to go to this cemetery a couple of years back, to visit the grave site of a friend's friend. Well, our loved ones who have gone ahead of us do remain in our hearts for all time :)

Chie said...

belated happy birthday to your grandma...she sure was smiling in heaven for remembering her birthday

Rcel said...

Awww... Reminds me of the last time I've visited my own Papa's grave in Davao. Dugay na to kaayo...

BPC hop!

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

happy birthday to your late grandma.

emzkie said...

happy bday to your late grandma sis! im pretty sure u missed her. so sweet of you to have such a wonderful memories of your grandma.

From BPC!