3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: Duka Bay Resort, Medina, Philippines

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Duka Bay Resort, Medina, Philippines

 this is my very good friend B thanks for inviting me. love you more...



Before I only dream to visit Duka Bay Resort but I'm so thankful to my dearest friends G because she invited me to their JOLLIBEE SUMMER OUTING, with their family so happy and excited when B texted me to be her company for that day. I am so happy thank you so much B, for that fabulous experience in Duka bay, and the bond with your Jollibee family Kauswagan the people are so amazing very friendly and approachable. I experience the glass boat in Duka Bay. They also have scuba diving and I know you guys  will surely enjoy the place and breathtaking scenery in Duka Bay. They also went to Alibuag Cold Spring (Medina, Misamis Oriental) the Jollibee summer outing was very nice and they have lots of foods lechon ( roast pig) dessert, bam-e(noodles) and salads 
  I am linking this entry to Blog Photo Challenge 

6 comments:

Leah H. said...

I never been to the said place but I am looking forward, one day! Thank's for sharing..

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

Never been in those places you have mentioned. I heard that place medina from an old friend back in college. Sounds like a very nice place to visit someday

Raya said...

I've never been to Duka bay although it's not really that far from Bukidnon. Heard many good things about the resort and I am really looking forward to visit it someday! BPC hop here... :)

Dhemz said...

I've been there a few times...it's a lot closer to where we live...:)

BPC hop!

emzkie said...

sounds like u guys had so much fun!

from BPC

Rcel said...

I have a lot of memories in Duka Bay Resort! Gosh, just thinking about them make me smile right now! :) Sounds like that was a fun adventure you did!

BPC hop!