3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: My adventure continues at Dahilayan Adventure Park

Monday, October 15, 2012

My adventure continues at Dahilayan Adventure Park

This is the continuation of my first post about Dahilayan Adventure Park. This is located in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. It is a beautiful park with breath-taking views. Do you love the nature? I am sure that you will love this park too. 

Photobucket This is called the Forest Park. You can see how beautiful the wood is. It gets chilly here especially in the morning. I want to thank my cousin and her family for bringing me here at Dahilayan Adventure Park. This is a wonderful place for the family to bond. I hope that my Aunt J and her family will visit this place. They love nature and the woods. This is an ideal place for them. There are many things to do here. Photobucket As for now, please enjoy some of my pictures that I took from Dahilayan Adventure Park.

Photobucket I am linking this entry to Blue Monday.

11 comments:

lina@happy family said...

A beautiful place indeed.

SmilingSally said...

Love your blue outfit. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for supporting the new way of linking.

I look forward to reading your comment on my blog.

Happy Blue Monday, Diana.

Pie said...

Fun pics! My Blue Monday are here and here.
c

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Your post caught my eye. the park is gorgeous and your pics are perfect for Blue Mon. Nice post.
My daughters name is Diana too.
Hugs,
Jeanne

Chubskulit Rose said...

Traveling is a pleasure!

Visiting from Blue Monday
My BLUE
Your comment on my entry will be much appreciated!

EJ said...

You look gorgeous! Late visit from Blue Monday.

I can't wait to read your comment on my BLUE entry.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Blue looks good on you!

Jeannie Marie said...

What a lovely park!! So glad I got to see it! Happy Blue Monday tomorrow!

Travel Quest said...

It looks like so much fun, and you do look good on your blue top :) thanks for the visit sis I appreciate it.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful Park pics!

AmitAag said...

A lovely post indeed, Diana!
Thanks a lot for visit and nice comment on my blog:)