3BLFVppUp3cYh-6qEVum_4RKHNE Travel with me to the land of dreams and imagination: What Course Do you Like in College.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Course Do you Like in College.

What course do you like to enrolled in college??? All of us here is the one who choose of our course but there are some parents that they choose course for their kids. Whatever course we choose is really the one the fits our emotional physical and mental capability. when I graduated from high-school way back 2003, my mom wants me to took-up BS Nursing, but i didn't follow my mom decision because I don't want to regret of taking up a course which i don't like and not my passion. When i graduated from high-school my mom told me okey go to this school have an entrance exam then after you passed the exam tell, i went to the school inquire about the course and then decided to take the entrance exam, i pass the entrance exam but it wasn't my decision to enrolled in that course, so i went home and told my mom that i did not pass the exam. Then after 4 years my mom again decided me to enrolled in college same course my GOD!!!! i choose to enrolled the course that i really wanted which is BS Hotel and Restaurant Management, in this course ive learn a lot it give me more self -confidence and knowledge on how deal with different types of people. HRM is not just about cooking and making new friends,socializing it also tackles about the cultures different types of culture and how they cooked before where did this cooking and table manners originated from. what i heard from different students,parents and other people. they will ask what course did you take up??? when you answered HRM they talk behind your back that course is only for those dumb,dull,slow people. will i really beg to disagree. In this course you will trainee how to become a manager,build your self-confidence in different kinds of people,knows how to do table etiquette and you will also experience travelling and exploring,discovering new things in this beautiful world. Yes I admit that I'm not so intelligent like those student who tooked-up BS-Education,BS-Engineering and more, I'm not good in English but what I'm trying to say please don't Criticize the HRM-Students because you don't know what they can do that you cannot do!!! all of us has different talents and skills taking up this course is very challenging and a bit expensive because most of the time we do laboratory and field-trips. I remember when i was in 4th year we have this convention and exhibition subjects. We created an events that we called KASALAN NANG BAYAN. We the fourth year student sponsor for those  couples who been together but not married just live in partners that is willing to have exchanges of bows. From the event to the reception we prepared and organized the event and seeks some sponsors in different goverment officials help. So taking up this course is not as easy that people are saying.GOD created us with different talents,knowledge that we can share to everyone. One thing i want to say Choose the course that you want not the choice of your Mom,Aunt,Grandparents and etc, so that you will not regret... In this course I experience giving
<
> This are the pictures taking from the last event I have in school.

No comments: